Sunday, September 1, 2013

It Only Takes One

Photo Credit: Watlking the Earth Touching the Sky/
Facebook
Today is Sunday, September 1, 2013.

ONE

One tree can start a forest;
One smile can begin a friendship;
One hand can lift a soul'
One word can frame the goal;
One candle can wipe out darkness;
One laugh can conquer gloom;
One hope can raise your spirits;
One touch can show you care'
One life can make a difference,
BE that ONE TODAY! 

 –Walking the Earth Touching the Sky 

I realize that the converse is also true: one bad apple can spoil the bunch, etc.  But I know that I have a choice, so if it's my choice, then I choose to be the one to create a positive outcome, if not for others, then for myself.

One can do the laundry.  One can clean up the kitchen.  One can go grocery shopping...  :-)


No comments: